Lin Dong is the main protagonist of Wu Dong Qian Kun.
Lin Dong is a smart person who is kind to who he sees as friends. However he is ruthless towards the ones he sees as enemies. He is not afraid to take risks and challenge strong opponents if they did him wrong. Early in the series he was unskilled and was bullied a lot by Lin Shan. However he was diligent in his training and didn't lose faith when encountering a setback. He challenged Lin Shan multiple times just to see his progress.
He never traveled more than 100 miles from Qingyang Town.
He watched the fight between his father and Lin Langtian.
- Getting in the top 3 of the Lin Family Competition. (Completed).
- Killing Lin Langtian who is responsible for crippling his father. (Completed)
- Protecting the Lin family.
- Conquering the heart of Ling Qingzhu. (Completed)
- Winning the Hundred Empire War. (Completed)
- Comprehend the Great Desolation Scripture. (Completed)
- Bring back at least two Ancestral Symbols to eradicate the King rank Yimo inside the Great Desolation Tablet.
- Winning the Great Sect Competition.(Completed)
- Destroy Yuan Gate
- Qingyang Town (former)
- Yan City (former)
Wu Ci : Wu Ci admires Lin Dong
He bullied Lin Dong after Lin Dong's father was crippled by Lin Langtian.
He crippled Lin Dong's father in the Ten-Year Clan Gathering of the Lin Clan. Lin Xiao was defeated in one move. After his defeat Lin Langtian gathered his without mercy his Yuan force to ravage the insides of Lin Xiao body. Lin Dong witnessed this scene.
Lin Dong has a strained relationship with Lin Hong. He is friendly on the surface. However he is more fiendish than Lin Shan. He is known as the tyrant within the younger generation in the Lin Family. The hatred deepened as Lin Hong wanted to engage to Qing Tan.
Emperor of Yimo
- Able to use Yuan Essence Energy
- Martial Arts to strengthen the body
- High Grade Manifestation Stage Martial Arts(merged : soul martial arts)
- Mental Energy Affinity
- Diligent in training.
- Relatively smart.
- Perceptive in learning martial arts.
- Able to battle on equal terms with those who are somewhat of higher rank.
- Able to execute the two Martial Arts (Dual-utilization).
- Innate gift for comprehending Mental Energy.
- Easily makes enemies.
- Limited resources (former).
- Killed 10 experts from the Lei Family.
- Killed Lei Xing.
- Lin Dong and Little Flame kills a lot of members of the Xie Family.
- Killed Grand Master Gu.
- Killed Wei Tong.
- Killed Liu Chong.
- Killed Yue Shan.
- Killed Hua Zong
- Killed Cao Zhen
- Killed Teng Sha
- Killed Li Sheng
- Killed Xia Huang
- Killed six Advanced Manifestation Stage practitioners of the Saint Light Empire.
- Killed 1 Peak Manifestation Stage from the Saint Light Empire.
- Killed Jin Mu
- Killed Li Pan
- Killed Feng Cang
- Killed Liu Cheng
- Killed Lin Langtian
- Killed Su Lei
- Killed Shen Yun
- Killed Yang Zhan
- Killed Yang Wei
- Killed Yuan Cang
- Killed Ling Zhen
- Killed Lei Qian
- Killed 537 Yuan Gate disciples
- Killed Xu Yun
- Killed eight Initial Profound Life Stage squadron leaders of the Blood Demon Shark Clan.
- Killed Commander Xia
- Killed Lu Zong + 3 others
- Killed two Initial Profound Death Stage experts
- Killed Pang Hao
- Killed Li Lei, Huo Yuan and Chen Ling
- Lin Family Competition Arc
- Qingyang Town Hunt Arc
- Steel Wood Manor Arc
- Lin Family Vs. Lei Family Arc
- Blood Cloth Sect’s Revenge Arc
- ”Fortune never arrives in pairs. Disaster never strikes alone.”
- "Possessing treasure is no sin, but it will often lead to trouble."
- "This time, I will make sure to thrash you until you lose all face to bring up this issue ever again."
- "There will always be a price to pay for speaking without thinking first."
- "At the end of the day, whoever is stronger reigns."
- “Taotie lives up to its reputation. It taste quite good…” (Chapter 606)
- “There is no free lunch in this world.” (Chapter 661)
- “Nice to meet you. I’m Lin Dong from the Great Yan Empire.” (Chapter 755)
|Blazing Manor||Lin Xiao|
|Older Generation||Lin Xiao, Lin Ken, Lin Mang|
|Younger Generation||Lin Dong, Lin Shan, Lin Hong, Lin Xia, Lin Changqiang, Lin Yun, Lin Ting, Lin Chen|